The Gato class was specially developed for use in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean. They formed the backbone of the American submarine fleet during the Second World War.
- Including photoetched parts, metal tubes for the guns and self-adhesive wooden deck
- Separate brass footbridges
- Fuselage with recessed sheet metal joints
- Retractable forward depth rudder
- Bow fairings with flood vents
- reeling post, separate reeling thread
Decal for 5 versions:
Scope of delivery
Plastic model kit (not assembled), illustrated, multilingual building instructions, decals, paper flag board, yarn, photoetched parts, metal tubes, self-adhesive wooden deck.
Product number: 05168
Number of parts:569