Model kit of the Me262, the first series-produced jet fighter aircraft.
The top speed was 870 km/h at 6,000 m altitude.
- Jumo 004 Engine replica
- Movable ailerons and rudders
- Machine guns
- Detailed cockpit with side consoles
- Detailed cockpit hull in landing gear well
- Detailed landing gear
- R4M rocket launch platform
- 4 bombs
- 2 additional tanks
Authentic representation of the following Versions:
- Messerschmitt Me 262 A-1a, WkNr. 130017, Erprob.Kdo 262, Lechfeld 1944
- Messerschmitt Me 262 A-2a, WkNr. 170122, 2./KG 51 "Edelweiss", Rheine 1944
Number of parts:211