Number of parts:168
The Messerschmitt Bf110 was one of the standard aircraft of the Luftwaffe in the Second World War and officially classified as a "destroyer". The C-7 version was the fighter-bomber version of the twin-engine combat aircraft and was equipped with two 500 kg bombs.
Model replica of the Fw190 A-8/R-2. The Sturmbock version was specially designed to fight the american storm. Bomber and had 30mm cannons in the wings, as well as an additional armor.
- fuselage and cockpit with additional armor
- Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
- Movable ailerons and rudders
- Movable propeller
- Choice of normal or curved cockpit hood
- Detailed cockpit
- Rear tailwheel can be built either in extended or retracted position
- Detailed chassis
- Large display stand with multiple flight display
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 680718, 12th/JG 3, Barth/Germany, May 1944
- Fw190 A-8/R-2 "Sturmbock", WkNo. 682204, 5th/JG 300, Löbnitz, October 1944