1:700 Japanese Navy Destroyer Yugumo, Kazagumo and Asagumo - Withdrawal Strategy from Kiska Island
Successful withdrawal of all the Kisuka Island garrison was participated in the "Kisuka Island Withdrawal Operation" (Operation No. 8) sometimes called the miracle operation.
Three ships set of "Yugumo", "Kazagumo" and "Asagumo"!
At the time of the operation a special type rescue ship was mounted on the rear of the hull of all three ships.
Reproduce by adding new parts.
- Additional plastic parts
- Special-type freighter
- Mount with slope
- Parts: 88 + 88 + 91
- Base Kit: WL461(49461) x 2 + WL463(49463) - Regular item in 2019 + new landing craft (w/slope) parts Q
- Model Size: YUGUMO - L : 170.5 mm x W : 16 mm KAZAGUMO - L : 170.5 mm x W : 16 mm ASAGUMO - L : 169 mm x W : 15 mm
- YUGUMO - I.J.N. 10th Destroyer Division
- KAZAGUMO - I.J.N. 10th Destroyer Division
- ASAGUMO - I.J.N. 9th Destroyer Division