1:48 McDonnell Douglas F-15J-DJ Eagle 'J.A.S.D.F.'
Built for air superiority or for combat training. The F-15 Eagle first appeared in 1976, quickly becoming one of the most successful fighters in aviation history. Current stats list the F-15 has just over 100 "kills," with no combat losses on record. Two versions were created especially for the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (J.A.S.D.F.): the single-seat "J" variant for all-weather, air superiority, and the two-seat "DJ" variant for combat training.
Kit features tandem seat parts and a tandem canopy (to build the F-15DJ variant).
- Crew: 1 person
- Overall width: 13.05 m
- Total length: 19.43m
- Total height: 5.63 m
- Maximum take-off weight: 30,845 kg
- Engine: P & W F-100-IHI-100
- Thrust: 7, 348 kg x 2 (10, 800 kg x 2 when using AB)
- Maximum speed: Mach 2.5 / 12,200 m
- Fixed armament: JM 61A 20mm Vulcan gun × 1
- F-15J: J.A.S.D.F.
- F-15DJ: J.A.S.D.F.
- Skill Level 3
- 291 pieces
- Age 14+