1:48 F-18D Hornet 'Night Attack'
Since the F-18 was originally developed as a fighter attack aircraft with various bombs for ground attacks, harpoon missiles for anti-ship attacks, etc. It can also operate as an anti-aircraft fighter immediately once the attack is over when equipped with air-to-air missiles and Vulcan guns.
F-18 is single seat A type, double seat B type, single seat C type with enhanced electronic equipment, There is a D-type where the second seat greatly improves the night attack capability.
- Parts: 232
- Model Size: 346 x 245mm
- Crew: 1
- Full width: 11.43m
- Total length: 17.07m
- Overall height: 4.66m
- Maximum takeoff weight: 22,317kg
- Engine: GE F404-GE-400 × 2
- Thrust: 4,990 kg (7,983 kg when using A / B)
- Maximum speed: Mach 1.8 / 11,000m
- Fixed Armament: M61A1 20mm Vulcan Gun x 1
- First flight: 1978.11.18 (F-18 full-scale development type)